In business, first impressions matter. Your reception is an area where you can greet your customers, make an impact, and set the tone for all transactions and interactions moving forward. Your reception area should be comfortable and welcoming, with attractive signage that promotes your brand and reflects your company values. About Signs Limited creates the best-looking reception signs with competitive rates for any company.
We work with businesses throughout the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Niagara, and throughout Southwestern Ontario. Learn about our building signage interior solutions and make an investment that sets your business apart.
The Benefits of Reception Signs
Your reception signs can have a direct influence on the success of your business.
- Reception signage adds to the décor, attracting attention to your brand and company values. A quality reception sign reflects your attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- The right reception sign can make a positive first impression on your customers. Lobby or reception signage can increase the perceived value of your business.
- A reception that also serves as a waiting lobby will feel more comfortable and visually engaging with a custom-designed reception sign.
Above all else, reception signs add essential branding to one of the most important public-facing areas of your business. You can reinforce your company name and brand for every customer or potential customer that walks through your door.
Custom Sign in Boards
With custom sign-in boards, also known as in-out boards you can go beyond simply promoting your brand.
Sign in boards are specialty signs used to indicate staff members who are on duty. They are often found in medical offices as well as other service-based businesses like salons and spas. Custom sign-in boards consist of panels and inserts with staff names and indicators showing whether they are in or out of the office, or on a break, etc.
There are many different styles of custom sign in boards that you can choose for your business. Some use inserts with custom-made nameplates for staff members. These can be swapped in and out as necessary. Some boards are magnetic. Recently, many businesses have moved to whiteboard custom sign in boards for quick and easy customization.
We create custom sign-in boards that are beautifully presented with your company name, logo, and any other information or graphics that you request.
3D Reception Signs
If you’re looking for a memorable and impressive backdrop for your reception, 3D reception signs are ideal. We can create beautiful 3D letters that stand out, give your reception an upmarket feel, and communicate your brand name.
Channel letters are made from acrylic or metal and can be mounted to the wall or a custom sign backing. The depth of the letters is fully customizable, with most businesses settling somewhere between four and eight inches. Channel letters can be unlit, although soft backlighting or front lighting are popular with businesses in Canada.
Simple 3D letters can be made from acrylic, aluminum, and other metals for an alternative to deep channel letters.
3D reception signs create a focal point and keep your brand memorable. With our advanced fabrication options, you can get quality 3D reception signs that impress your customers for years to come.
Invest in Building Signage Interior Upgrades
From sign in boards to 3D reception signs, About Signs Limited creates the best building signage interior products in Ontario. Size, materials, and styles are fully customizable.
- 2D sign boards with vinyl lettering and graphics.
- Light box style signs with acrylic faces. Internal LED lighting keeps your brand bright and impactful.
- Electronic message centers that can be fully customized with a message of the day, staff on duty, and other information critical to your business.
- 3D acrylic letter signs that are offset from the wall to add depth and impact.
Get your no-obligation estimate today and get reception signage that will help you to differentiate your business.